Weekly Research Conference
SCI Weekly Research Conference meetings on Wednesday at 4:00 p.m.
- Join the event 10 minutes early.
- Event number: 749 116 186
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - 12:00pm
Aging and Disease: Stem Cells, Organ Generation and Gene Editing Technologies
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 4:00pm
Immune Control of Regeneration
McGuire Translational Research Facility (MTRF) is located west of the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research and north of the TCF stadium.
Take the Stadium Superblock Circulator (Route 120)
Service runs every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, during fall and spring semesters.
- McNamara Alumni Center (East Bank)
- Masonic Memorial Building
- Clinic & Surgery Center
- Thompson Center for Environmental Management
- Center for Magnetic Resonance Research